BOLDLY Doing the Right Thing
Associates can BOLDY do the right thing, every day, by:
- Understanding the Code and Global Core Policies;
- Gaining a deeper understanding of other policies directly applicable to our position, business, or function;
- Being truthful and behaving in a transparent and authentic way;
- Being accountable for an ethical work environment;
- Completing relevant compliance and ethics training; and
- Being committed, promptly speaking up when something is not right, and cooperating fully and honestly if concerns are raised.
Leading With Integrity
Managers and leaders have increased responsibility for laying the foundation for a culture of compliance and ethics by:
- Serving as a positive role model of integrity with words and actions;
- Emphasizing Kohler Co. ethics in decision making;
- Knowing and sharing key risks that impact our business activities;
- Creating an environment where associates are empowered to respectfully challenge the status quo, ask questions, and raise concerns;
- Preventing retaliation against those who speak up; and
- Recognizing those who exemplify integrity and compliance.